Owner of Dakota Dragon Defense, Dr. Paul Dyer has enjoyed a recognized and celebrated career as master and martial artist.Master Dyer teaches the balance that comes by practicing equal parts martial arts, natural healing, and compassionate actions. Master Dyer has spent years studying and dedicating his life to unraveling the roots of life challenges that all humans still struggle with today, regardless of race or socioeconomic background. Through the practice of martial arts it has open the gate way to the truth. These are things Master Dyer would like to share with you.
Lao Tzu, an ancient Chinese scholar, wrote, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
Beyond earning a PhD In Philosophy in Alternative Medicine and a Doctorate in Martial Arts Science from Shinja Martial Arts University and University of San Diego, Grandmaster Dyer has also accrued many additional milestones in the 35-plus years he’s spent practicing martial arts. Dr. Dyer is a published author who writes about energy and wholeness of life’s health.
These honors include:
– Masters in, Kinesiology , Nutrition, Metaphysics ,Metaphysics counseling
– Life and wellness coach
– Goodwill Ambassador of the international peace committee
– USA international Black Belt hall of fame inductee as life coach of the year.
– Founder OF Mukan -Da System of Health
– President North American Kung-fu Federation
– Past, Vice President of the International Kenpo Karate Academies,
– Sokeship Under Authority of Shinja Martial Arts University,
– North Dakota Representative of the United States Martial Arts Association,
– USA Director of the World International Martial Arts Association Organization ,
– International Koryu Bujutsu Representative.
– International Bujutsu Society Masters Council.
– International Continental Martial Arts Union North Dakota Director.
– United Sokeship Alliance International Member
– Wakazamura International Martial Arts Organization Representative,
– International All-Style Budo Federation Master Council
– USA Director of the World Martial Arts and Defense Sport Federation,
– Member of the Black Dragon Fighting Society,
– Member Modern Martial Arts Union,
– Member of the World Self Defense Association,
– International Martial Arts Union Instructor Examiner,
– Brotherhood of Traidic Arts Member,
– Iron Dragon Style Warrior Arts Study Member,
– Charted School of the International Moy-Ryu Karate Do Federation,
– WNPS Dojo Affiliated, Shinja Training Facility,
– President of the Fargo All Martial Arts Seminar Inc.,
– United States Martial Arts Hall of fame Inductee,
– United States Martial Arts Association Hall of fame Inductee.
Dr. Paul W Dyer goal is to help, guide, teach for a better way of living and joyful living.